Escape The Room Oregon (EscapetheRoomOregon.com) has positions available for energetic and outgoing individuals! Please learn more about what an escape room is by going to our website.
Shifts are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with weekdays on occasion.
We are hiring 1 position at approximately 10-15 hours a week each, to start.
Pay: $10.25/hour plus bonuses
Responsibilities for GAME MASTER:
- Meet and greet clients with smile, check them in and help sign the waivers;
- Set up the escape room for each new game session and ensure all props are in proper working order (this usually has to be done quickly between games).
- Monitor game-play via a computer and give hints to participants when necessary.
- Take reservations, process payments, and take customer photos.
- Ensure all props in game room are in working order;
- The candidate should be able to stay calm under pressure, ability to entertain clients and pay attention to details.
- When there is no games light dusting and cleaning (very minimal)
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college experience a plus.
- Background in Customer Service
- MUST have excellent customer service and communication skills
- MUST be very OUTGOING with energetic personality
- MUST be able to work UNDER PRESSURE and PROBLEM SOLVE
- MUST have exceptional ATTENTION TO DETAILS and GREAT MEMORY
- MUST be creative and tech-savvy, you will sometimes have to problem solve and troubleshoot
- MUST have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and some evenings
- MUST have transportation and cell phone and be dependable/reliable
- MUST be Computer Efficient (Email. Exel, Word, Google Drive, Ipad etc)
- MUST be able to work independently as well as within the team
- MUST have exceptional organization skills
- Actors/ Set Design/ Artists a plus!
This is an AMAZING experience for college students. This is a great job for theater students, tech students or psychology students as operating the games really is a human case study and is a ton of fun! If you have what it takes to be a part of this exciting, fun and growing company, then we would love to hear from you!
Background in customer service, comedy, acting, entertaining.