Job Description: (Position may be considered at level higher or lower than posting depending on experience)
• Credit Analyst I (5.08a): Assists commercial lenders in credit analysis and credit approval packages • Performs analysis of financial statements and tax returns, including cash flows, ratios, trends and pricing analysis • Completes background portions of credit approval package • Prepares presentation materials for new and additional credit proposals • Independently researches and analyzes company and industry data • May recommend loan terms and/or pricing structures to commercial lender • May help track credit package completion • Typically requires accounting and financial analysis skills as developed through a combination of BA degree and work experience • Typically an entry level exempt position, with a minimum of 1 year banking experience. • Has knowledge of and adherence to, fair lending laws and regulations and to the institution’s policies and procedures. • Compliance with Bank Secrecy Act and other Banking regulations. • Needs Satisfaction Selling with bank customers • Maintain a secure work environment Clear and secure bank building as necessary Must comply with requirements as outlined in the Citizens Bank Employee Manual and Citizens Bank policies Other duties as assigned
Branch Specific Expectations:
• Analytical and critical thinking skills are essential
• Willingness to participate in outside calling and business development activities
• Accounting/Business courses and/or prior bank experience are desired
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Attention to detail required
• Organizational skills, including multi-tasking, is necessary
Citizens Bank is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, family or veteran status, place of national origin or other discriminatory categories are not factors in employment, promotion, compensation or working conditions. All employees of Citizens Bank are expected to have good credit, no convictions of a criminal offense involving dishonesty or breach of trust, and the ability to pass a drug test.
Citizens Bank is a Community Bank with an employment focus of long term service oriented employees.
Posting will be internal and external
Essential functions of this position include the ability to, at a minimum:
• Occasionally stand for 7 hours per day up to three hours at a time.
• Sit for up to two hours at a time with probable intermittent mobility.
• Maneuver up to 30 pounds occasionally and use hands for repetitive actions, bend & squat occasionally.
• Mental ability to conduct Job Description
• Reading and writing comprehension
Apply directly by following this link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=citizenseb&j... . You may also submit an application that can be obtained from any CITIZENS BANK branch or via https://www.citizensebank.com/about_careers.php. Resumes are generally not considered unless attached to an application.