Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works.
RETAIL STORE MANAGER - Eugene, OR
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Bridgestone to 97211
• Build teammate Capability and Retention
• Build Teammate and Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
• Provide Tire and Auto Products and Services
• Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company
Involved in every aspect of the store operation. To include selecting, coaching and developing store teammates as well as merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services. Success at this level opens up a wealth of additional challenging career opportunities.
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer…. We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
Over 100 years of success in both the tire and auto repair industry.
• Demonstrated success in retail sales management.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
• A college degree is preferred and may be required.
• Excellent base salary and bonus opportunities.
Our Education and Development Programs: Our Managers attend our New Teammate Orientation (NTO) where our talented automotive education managers provide a one week course and outline of our business. In addition, we offer many ongoing education courses for all of our teammates as they progress through our organization.