Our client is growing as they’ve had a huge spike in their business and need to add 1-2 new Customer Service Representatives to their tight knit team. Their ideal person will have an interest in logistics, be very detail oriented, love to work in a fast paced environment, and be able to look at the big picture.
-Handling domestic and international freight forwarding type of shipments.
-Building shipments in our operating system. Dispatch to agents and carriers, Alert carriers.
-Track all shipments daily in detail.
-Enter all costs from vendors and handle billing to customer.
-Enter all shipment milestones for updated tracking to customer
-Quote domestic and international shipments.
-Handle up to 250 emails per day
-Be very efficient at all Microsoft Office programs
-Understand TSA standards for routing via passenger air craft
-Highly computer savvy, we are on our laptops all day.
-Enthusiastic, positive working environment, locally owned as a Franchise.
-Work for one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
-Very exciting bonus structure, made to pay for retaining customers and gaining new business.
This is a role that is moving forward quickly and offers tremendous growth potential as they expand their local operation. If you’re interested APPLY TODAY!
-Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment with shifting responsibilities
-Ability to multi-task
-Ability to think on his/her feet
1. Go to www.CampusPoint.com
2. Click on "Login"
3. Click on "Register" to create an account and see all of our opportunities
4. Fill out your contact information & additional registration information
5. Read through our jobs and hit the APPLY button for the position you are interested in
6. Make sure to sign up for a FirstStep Interview. I can also help you get signed up if you'd like me to send you the schedule.