Westbon Inc. is actively hiring international students as Growth Associate Intern all around the US. If you know a freshman or sophomore in college who is looking for an interesting and challenging internship, please share this post with him/her. We provide compensation and commission (with base salary) for effective results. International persons are welcomed!
Why Should I Consider Becoming a Growth Associate Intern?
• Onsite internship opportunity for top-performers
• Potential conversion to full-time position with H1B sponsorship
• Performance-based salary and bonus
• Recommendation letter upon completion
• Valuable startup experience with like-minded peers
• Opportunity to learn about consumer finance
Based in downtown Chicago, Westbon is the first and largest online financing platform that serves international college students in the United States. We provide affordable and flexible auto and personal loans products, with no SSN or credit history required.
We developed an innovative underwriting system that looks beyond FICO scores, which has enabled us to make much quicker approval decisions than other lenders.
On a national scale, Westbon works closely with 500+ student organizations and platforms across 78 universities, covering 200,000+ international students. We are currently expanding our dealership network and partnering with major platforms in the United States. Westbon is committed to educating international students on their financial options and helping them build their credit history.
This internship requires interns to work independently under Westbon's guidance and assistance.
Send your Resume / CV directly to email@example.com
What Should I Expect from This Position?
- Creating content
- Brainstorming marketing campaigns
- Delivering presentations to students
- Assisting in business development
- Conducting market research
Who does Westbon prefer to hire?
- International undergraduate students who currently attend a university/college. Preferably freshmen and sophomore, but other grades are acceptable based on quality and experience.
- Creative, responsible, and social person who is interested in cars, loans, finance, business or startups.
- Someone who has experience working on campus or school-related communities AND someone who has no working experience but is willing to learn and to challenge him/herself.