• Provide dedicated support to the Business Commute Challenge Program.
o January – March: 10-15 hours per week
o April – May: 20 hours per week
• Support the Oregon Drive Less Challenge Program.
o July – August: 10-15 hours per week
• Support the Regional Safe Routes to School Program.
o Year Round: 5 hours per week
• Contribute ideas and recommendations, and assist with the development and implementation of transportation programs and events aimed to reduce fuel consumption.
• Demonstrate good customer service by positively communicate transportation options messaging in a variety of public settings.
• Conduct inventory on unit outreach materials with a consistent tracking method.
• Conduct outreach and tabling at community and business events working with the Point2point Team.
• Document project status, record notes, and produce updates and status reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
Any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job are acceptable.
• Relevant course work in areas such as Education, Environmental Studies, Public Policy, Planning, Business, Marketing, or Social Science.
• Demonstrated experience in public outreach campaigns and public speaking skills
• Experience with Adobe Suite.
• A valid Oregon State Driver’s License and a driving record acceptable to the District’s insurance carrier.
• Availability to work some evenings on weekends depending on program needs which are scheduled monthly.
Visit our website: http://ltdjobs.applicantpool.com/jobs/. Submit your resume and complete the required application and assessments. This position closes on Wednesday, November 29, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. For additional information call (541) 682-6100.
The Lane Transit District is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.