International Sports Management - Portland, OR
Portland, OR - December Grads and Early Career Sales Reps Encouraged to Apply!!
ISM is the global leader in corporate sports hospitality and ticketing and we are seeking qualified candidates to join our sales staff in Downtown Portland! Benefits include healthcare, 401K, over 4 weeks off a year, competitive compensation, promotion opportunities, on-site gym facilities, and more!
2017 is our 20th Anniversary and we are enjoying a record year for sales company wide! We are looking to expand and want great early career women and men to help us do so! You should be a solution minded individual who is an assertive and excellent communicator in both verbal and written format and very money motivated. The focus initially is on new business generation, calling on large companies around the U.S. and selling packages to top executives they utilize for entertaining customers at major sports events such as the Masters, U.S. Open, the NCAA Basketball Championship, the Super Bowl, World Cup, etc.
This is an inside sales position where you will be interacting and building relationships with Vice Presidents, Presidents, and CEOs of multi-million to multi-billion dollar companies. While you are conducting business on the phone, this is not a telemarketing position - it is a business to business sales position. Immediate growth potential exists for successful Sales Representatives.
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive training along with continuous mentoring
- Base salary + commission, uncapped
- Bonuses, both cash & prize (monthly, quarterly & annually)
- On-site bike room, locker facilities, partial gym
- Company medical/dental plans and 401K enrollment
- PTO and major holidays off (Over 4 weeks paid time off in 2017)
- First year avg. range of $40K-$60K+ (range is comprised of base AND commission) Year two $80K+
- Growth opportunities for management or possible international transfer within the first 12 months
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Dedicated, driven individuals with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Perseverance to tackle new concepts along a steep learning curve
- High motivation to succeed and grow into an expanded role
- Ability to explain how a deficiency in one of the above categories won't hinder you to succeed
To Be Considered:
- Feel free to either reply here or send your complete resume, or submit your resume directly to email@example.com. We always appreciate a cover letter stating your interest! Please be local to the Portland area as in office interviews are being scheduled.
- Please ensure your resume includes complete education and work history with dates provided.
- For more information, please visit our website at www.ism-usa.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter @intlsportsmgmt, Instagram @internationalsportsmanagement, and LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/411082!
International Sports Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.