Are you a healthcare administrator who wants to make an impact in your community? Do you have operational experience in a primary care setting? Do you have a knack for building and maintaining strong positive relationships with the community, coworkers, and leadership? If you answered Yes to these questions, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
What we're looking for:
• Leader who exemplifies excellent customer relations with all patients, visitors, and staff.
• Strong Communicator who can foster and maintain positive relationships between management and providers.
• Seasoned Administrator that will champion our Quality Assurance Programs and organizational performance measures.
• Collaborator who can partner with local healthcare leaders to develop a coordinated delivery system within the clinic community.
What you'll do:
• Oversee and direct clinic operations, in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
• Manage and report all budget, staffing and operational needs to senior leadership.
• Oversees and conducts personnel management activities to include: staffing, performance reviews, interviewing, disciplinary actions and time sheet approvals.
• Ensure effective communication of relevant operational information to all clinic employees.
What we offer:
• Competitive pay
• Relocation Assistance
• Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and more.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required; Master's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Healthcare Management or related field preferred.
• Experience: 3-5 years of directly related experience with a Bachelor's degree; 1 year directly related experience with a Master's degree.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current driver's license and proof of auto liability insurance coverage.
This position will be responsible for 3 clinics in the Willamette Valley of Oregon: Salud Medical Center (Woodburn), Pacific Pediatrics (Woodburn), Lancaster Family Health at Beverly (Salem).
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in Washington State and Oregon. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care. Recognizing social determinates of health, we also have community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
• We will let JOY in.
• We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/rs3pjt89d35z4bhq