Make a lasting difference to the lives of Kiwi children as an au pair in this exciting early childhood education role. Living with a host family for between 6 and 12 months, you’ll create inspiring learning experiences for little ones, and receive support from our team of qualified teachers – only ever a phone call away!
We have lots of loving families looking for au pairs to join them in February/March!
Watch our video here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzEhZl2iq-k for an idea of what you can expect. You can also see what we’re up to each day on Instagram (www.instagram.com/aupairlink) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/aupairlink).
• Waking the children and preparing their meals
• Helping the children learn responsibility
• Attending our local playgroups, activities and events
• Maintaining consistency of family rules and routines
• 3–12 month placements only
• Work 30-45 hours per week
• Earn a weekly wage up of up to $230 NZD (depending on experience)
• Completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD
• Return flights, travel and medical insurance
• 3 day orientation course in Auckland incl. child first aid certificate
• Placement guarantee – up to 5 days paid accommodation if you need to rematch with another host family while you’re here!
We have jobs available throughout the country, so you can choose a location that suits you!
Our programme fee of $899 will ensure you get…
• Placement with a fully screened, safe host family in New Zealand
• Around-the-clock, qualified teacher support while you are here
• A 3 day orientation course
• Child first aid training and certificate from St John (including CPR)
• Work 30-45 hours per week for a guaranteed weekly wage
• A completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD (and completion certificate!)
• Exclusive travel discounts and access to New Zealand’s largest au pair network
• Placement guarantee - up to 5 days paid accommodation if you need to re-match with another host family while you’re here.
Apply online today at aupairlink.co.nz and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to help you start planning a life-changing adventure!
You must have a minimum of 200 hours previous childcare experience (this can include babysitting, working as a youth leader, etc). You must also have a valid working holiday visa (3 months +).