As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Music Teacher to join our school community.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building a classroom culture in which students love music;
- Collaborating with Music Teachers across the network to build a world-class music program while investing the community in the vital role of the arts in education;
- Engaging students with a repertoire that is relevant to their lives and interests;
- Designing and executing professional-quality music performance opportunities for all scholars; and
- Engaging in training with school leaders and benefitting from targeted, in-the-moment feedback on instruction, accelerating learning and growth with unparalleled support.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Have professional training in a rigorous music or music education program;
- Have extensive professional strings performance experience;
- Have experience working with children and implementing music instruction;
- Are a person of high moral character; and
- Are passionate about music and learning.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.