Real employers. Real conversations. Right here on campus. Sign up for a practice interview to prepare for your job search.
Sign up for a Practice Interview
- Upload your résumé to Duck Connect.
- On Duck Connect, select “On-Campus Interviews” and then “APPLY for On-Campus Interviews I Qualify for."
- Search for a position and organization you would like to have a practice interview with and review the position description, qualifications, and important deadlines.
- Click “Request Interview” button to submit your résumé.
- Check your interview requests and confirmations on Duck Connect under “View My Activity."
Prepare for your Practice Interview
- Attend a Career Center workshop to learn how to prepare for a job search, interview, or how to write an impressive résumé.
- Research the organization you are interviewing with.
- Treat this interview as an actual interview—dress appropriately, bring extra résumés, and come prepared with questions to ask the interviewer.
- On the day of the interview, arrive 10-15 minutes early and check in at the Career Center reception desk.
Students that participate in the Practice Interview Program must adhere to all On-Campus Interviewing policies and procedures.