Oregon Career Information System
Oregon CIS is a comprehensive web-based program that helps you:
- Assess your interests, skills and values
- Research occupations related to your self assessment results
- Identify graduate schools related to your area of interest.
Accessing Oregon CIS
To access this protected system, you will need to either:
- Log in to your UO-JobLink account and follow the Oregon Career Information System (CIS) link near the bottom of your UO-JobLink home page. Accessing Oregon CIS from inside UO-JobLink will allow you to use the system from any computer with an internet connection. This is the recomended method for accessing Oregon CIS.
- On-campus access: If you are accessing the internet from a computer connected to the University of Oregon network (campus computer labs, UO wireless, ResNet, UO Dialup, or AnyConnect VPN) you can access Oregon CIS using this direct link.