The Career Readiness Certificate program is an intensive career preparation program.
- Plan for your career, develop job search skills, and enhance self-promotion and networking skills
- Peer and professional help with your search for an internship or job
- Develop skills and strategies needed by international students seeking employment in the US
- Learn important cultural differences within the professional world
- Meet professionals
- Current international student at the UO
- Looking for an internship or full-time job in the US
- Hard working and willing to learn
- Interested in connecting with other international student job seekers
The Career Readiness Certificate program meeting times vary by quarter. Please click the button below to see the most up-to-date information about application deadlines, group meeting times, and next steps.