Seeking an Outside Sales career?
Ferguson is looking for college graduates to begin as Outside Sales Trainees in locations throughout the United States. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service, and you may be an ideal candidate if:
• You want to understand the whole business. We take pride in investing in our associates. As a Sales Trainee, you will work from the ground-up to ensure you have a solid foundation of knowledge to excel in your outside sales career.
• You want to build long-lasting relationships – with customers and coworkers.
• You value teamwork, drive, and passion. These characteristics, found in our associates, are fundamental to the success and bottom line of our organization.
• You want to be part of something big. Ferguson proudly supports our communities, families, military and educational initiatives. It’s how we make a positive impact to strengthen the communities where we live and work.
College of Ferguson: You will begin your career in Indianapolis for 5 months alongside other trainees, where a proficient trainer will develop your skills in product and operational knowledge of Facility Supply.
Upon completing your time in the College of Ferguson, you will transition into a Facility Supply outside sales territory and be responsible for:
• Business Development including cold calling and prospecting
• Building relationships with key stakeholders
• Meeting sales goals
A Bachelor’s Degree OR 8 years of active military service is required. Take the first step toward your career and Apply TODAY!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
A Bachelor’s Degree OR 8 years of active military service is required. Apply Today!
To be considered for the training program, you must apply online with Ferguson. Get started by submitting your application using the link below: