The Coit Group is looking for a Jr. Recruiter to join our growing team! The ideal candidate has strong research skills and ability to attract passive talent. Our clients are the hottest Venture Funded private companies in the bay area. Our client's are leaders in their industry and growing rapidly.
You will work with the principals of our company in the critical delivery of the Bay Area's best and brightest talent and help our clients achieve growth milestones.
We are growing quickly, and require demonstrated experience working on a fast paced environment.
What Coit Group offers you:
Located in the financial district of San Francisco, Coit Group offers a very professional and career growth orientated environment. "Teamwork Makes the Dream Work" is our company motto; we all pitch in to get the job done. We offer the support and guidance to veteran recruiters and comprehensive training to our industry newcomers. We are a "Work Hard Play Hard" Team. We enjoy company sponsored trips and happy hours and onsite and keg and bar open at 4:00pm every day, except Friday when it opens at 2:00pm.
* Identify and attract applicable talent for each specific jobs
* Finding creative and effective places to post job descriptions (blogs, user-groups and beyond)
* Setup phone screens with recruiters
* Transition candidates to recruiters to carry through the rest of the candidate life-cycle
* Strong research skills
* General understanding of the technology landscape
* Fluent in Boolean logic search techniques and other passive candidate techniques
* Self directed
* Ability to prioritize and manage your day
* Maintain strong relationships with your team and our client’s
You'll rise to the top of the list if you also have:
* Industry knowledge in Software, Web 2.0, SaaS / Cloud
* Experience in dealing with High Level decision makers in the above industries