EMERGING FINANCIAL ADVISOR:
Pacific Capital Resource Group, Inc. (PCRG) is a dynamic and fast growing financial services firm in the NW. PCRG has a truly unique culture in a highly competitive industry, where we believe each Financial Advisor is a valuable contributor to the overall success of the firm. Seattle Business Magazine recognized PCRG as one of Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2014, 2016 and 2017.
Financial Advisor Job Description:
To assist up-scale and emerging up-scale individuals meet long-term financial goals such as:
• Retirement Planning
• College Tuition Planning
• Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer
• Risk Management
• Investment Management
In addition, for small businesses we assist business owners by:
• Focusing on unique solutions to their unique planning challenges such as planning for their own retirement, transitioning ownership of the business, income tax mitigation, or retention of valuable employees through selective benefit plans for highly-compensated employees
• Designing and implementing employee retirement plans
Training and Development:
We know that training and education matter. The education and resources we provide lead to confidence, and confidence leads to achievement. Which is why we dedicate so many internal and external resources through our training and development programs and continuing advanced sales concepts training. During your 2-year development program, you’ll focus on:
• Product training
• Sales systems
• Practice management
Salary and Benefits:
• Three (3) month paid training/fellowship period to start your career
• Salary (first 2 years), commissions, and bonuses available upon completion of proper licensing
• Reimbursement for continuing education and designations (CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, etc.)
• Full benefits
NOTE:For entry-level applicants, it is strongly preferred to have lived in the greater Portland, OR Metropolitan area for 3+ years.
-Bachelor’s degree or higher; financial services, finance, economics, business administration, accounting or law preferred.
-Track record of success in academic and/or career endeavors.
-Can handle long hours and rigorous training.
-Impeccable character: All applicants will be subject to extremely thorough background checks, including getting fingerprinted, criminal and credit checks, as well as drug testing.
-It is strongly preferred that the applicant has lived in the greater Portland, OR Metropolitan area for 3 or more years.
Please email your resume and optional cover letter to:
Attn: Andy Ouellette
1.) How many years you have lived in the greater Portland Metropolitan area
2.) Are you authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship?