Do you want to make an impact while doing interesting meaningful work, in a job that allows you to lead a balanced life and doesn’t box you into a traditional career path?
If yes, keep reading.
To our clients, you are the face of Currency. That means you represent the fastest growing financial services firm on the West Coast and have the opportunity to be a key contributor to that growth. We have an A+ team and are looking for self-motivated individuals who have an insatiable appetite for success to raise the bar even higher.
You set the vision and the strategy for how your clients can grow and achieve their potential. You effectively communicate and listen to your clients' needs, understand the details of their individual business model, and uncover business opportunities for them. In turn, Currency does the same for you- guiding you to achieve your highest potential and form the best opportunities for you.
Do you want to earn six figures at the end of year one? Be your own boss and build a clientele? As a Financial Sales Executive at Currency, you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. The Currency team is here to help you achieve those and more with extensive training, access to experienced mentors, and a proven innovative approach to financial sales.
We’ve created a company culture complete with:
-Office happy hours and beach days
- Team sports
- Trips to Las Vegas and Palm Springs
And not to mention, a great compensation structure. As a result, our employees are excited to come to work in the morning and grow personally, financially, and professionally.
• Share and collaborate in a competitive team environment
• Communicate with clients proactively and effectively
• Provide strategic advice and help our clients get the best ROI on their investment by working closely in a consultative role
• Deliver consistently against assigned quotas and goals, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding client experience
• Innovate strategies to improve client relationship management and the Currency experience
• Proactive, independent worker
• Leader with the demonstrated capacity to motivate and work well with others
• Interest in sales, financial services, account management, and/or consulting
• Coachable, dynamic individual who is always searching to improve and learn more
• Interest in working against quotas and goals with reward incentives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills