Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
Fast-ie \’faeste\ noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic human being who works at Fast Enterprises. 2. a talented and focused individual who likes to work hard and play hard. 3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world. 4. someone who solves problems daily using our state-of-the-art technology.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
Training Coordinators are an integral part of FAST’s project implementation teams and need to have strong organizational, technical, analytical and communication skills. We have sites across North America and abroad and candidates should be flexible with respect to work locations.
Candidates should possess the following:
• A bachelor’s degree in adult education, instructional/curriculum design, computer science or business administration OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to assimilate technically complex information and express it clearly
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivation with the ability to work independently
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Personal integrity, confidence, and enthusiasm
• Expert user in Microsoft Office Suite
To meet the needs of our employees, we provide competitive benefits packages in each of our business locations around the world.