APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 1, 2018 or until filled
To be eligible for PGE’s Summer Internship program, you must be at least 18 years old as of June 1, 2018 and have met one of the following criteria:
A current college student who is returning to college in the fall of 2018 as a full-time student
You must provide verification of your student status by submitting your college transcript (an unofficial one is acceptable).
You will have the opportunity to upload your documents during the online application process. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 503-464-7250.
Risk Management Internship (S17-064)
In this position, you will assist with the implementation and execution of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Participate in the development of the ERM foundation and framework.
• Assist the various business functions with the identification of risks.
• Help with the assessment of the identified risks.
• Work with the Enterprise Risk Committee to prioritize the Company’s top risks.
• Support the various business units in the development of risk mitigation strategies.
• Assist the individual business units with the implementation of the chosen mitigation strategies.
• Develop new risk metrics to monitor risks and the effectiveness of controls.
• Monitor and analyze the risk metrics for risk reporting to the ERM Committee and Senior Officers.
• Aid the Finance Department with various tasks, as needed.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other windows based applications.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks is highly organized and detail specific.
• Effective time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of people internally and externally.
• Must take initiative within established procedures.
• Values professional growth and learning.
The successful candidate must be a current student, majoring in business studies or mathematics, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher from an accredited college or university.
To be considered for this position, please complete the following employment application by the deadline: https://PGN.igreentree.com/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=S17-064. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 503-464-7250.
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Connect with us on Twitter (twitter.com/PortlandGeneral),
Facebook (facebook.com/portlandgeneralelectric) and
THIS IS AN EXTERNAL ONLY POSTING