RISE is growing! We have positions open in our residential group homes and family services departments. Apply now to join our growing company!
A DSP is responsible for the health and safety of the individual they support. The job duties range depending on the shift and needs of the individual. Some of the basic responsibilities are, but not limited to, cooking, cleaning, assisting with medications and personal hygiene, etc. RISE's mission is "Creating Opportunities for and with People." So we are constantly looking for way to increase quality of life. If you would like to make a difference or have a passion for helping others, RISE may be a good fit for you! Flexible hours.
Additional paid training (OIS, CPR/FA, Medication Administration, OSHA, person specific training) is provided to ensure that you are comfortable supporting the individuals before you start working in the field.
Part-time position is for an energetic person who will provide assistance to children and adolescents with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges. The Direct Support Professional position involves assisting the family in the home, taking the individual receiving support on outings in the surrounding community area, providing life skills coaching, providing support in completing daily living tasks in the home, and working through person-specific goals. DSP's also provide support with budgeting, shopping, medication administration, behavior support and a variety of other tasks. We are also looking for staff experienced in working in high behavior homes, or new staff willing to work in an energetic environment with high behavioral needs.
Other Job Functions:
• Provide assistance to people receiving support through the implementation of the RISE Mission, Vision, and Values.
• Demonstrate respect and promote choice.
• Provide personal care (depending on the individual).
• Ensure that a clean and safe environment is maintained.
• Reliably report to work on time and as scheduled. Personal transportation is required.
• Act as a role model in using appropriate language, dress, manners, respect, and other behavior as needed.
• Promote the rights of people receiving support, and contribute to an environment that is free of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation.
• Attend staff meetings and other mandatory trainings as required by RISE.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have a valid ID and be able to pass a background screening.
• Willingness and availability to complete paid trainings.
• Interest in serving others and working with children with disabilities.
To apply please complete an application at this link:
or visit www.riseservicesinc.org.
2) Please feel free to contact our office at 541-246-3697 for info with any questions.