Opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, along with recent master’s and doctoral graduates, to participate in energy related research.
NETL onsite research provides:
• A flexible, focused research effort that addresses national fossil energy R&D needs
• Impartial evaluation of new concepts and materials and expert authoritative review of external R&D proposals
• A venue for universities, other Federal agencies (e.g., DOD, NASA), and other research organizations to participate in collaborative research
• In-depth expertise in technologies and research methodologies for program planning and management purposes
• Hands-on fossil energy technology training for experienced postdoctoral researchers, graduate students, visiting professors, and undergraduate students
• A wide-ranging set of university-supported projects on fossil energy research issues.
Eligibility requirements vary by program.