Finding Your Direction
Our intent: to empower, prepare, and educate students for their lifelong process of career success—succinctly sums up our services. Our career coaches work alongside students as they navigate their career path. Although no individual person’s career path looks the same, our career coaches support students through individual career coaching appointments, workshops, career fairs, and identifying and communicating strengths and passions for next steps and beyond.
Chat with us about:
Searching for jobs and internships
Resumes and cover letters
Handshake and LinkedIn
Professionalism and negotiation
General questions and planning
Follow these steps to schedule an appointment with a career readiness coach via Navigate!
- Log in to Navigate with your DuckID and password
- You will then see Navigate’s home page with your class schedule and information
- Select Schedule an Appointment
- 1st drop down select Academic and Career Advising
2nd drop down select University Career Center (all the way at the bottom)
3rd drop down select the main topic you would like to discuss with a career coach
- On the following page select University Career Center (50 Tykeson Hall)-remote
- Optional: select one of our amazing career coaches (this is not necessary, you can select a coach based on availability on the next page)
- Available times will appear in the blue, select a day and time that works for you.
- Note: all times listed are Pacific.
- Almost there! Review your information and make sure the day and time is correct. You can also add more specific comments about what you aim to get out of this appointment.
- When all the information is complete and correct you can Confirm Appointment.
- You made it! Your appointment has been scheduled, we look forward to working with you!
- Watch for an email that confirms your appointment with further instructions from your career coach.