- Introduce Yourself During Job Search
- How to Introduce Yourself at a Networking Event
- 10 Tips to Make the Most of College Career Fair
- Networking 101: 5 Steps to Build Your Career Connections
- How to Prepare for a Virtual Career Fair
Alsco isn’t a place to simply have a job.
Interested in exploring a future career in technology? Maybe you’re not a technical major and you’re wondering if there is a path for you into tech.
Looking for an awesome job after graduation or a summer internship?
You want to make a difference in the world. Why wait?!
Want to land a great job after graduation? Employers are looking for well-rounded students who have real-world experience; but how exactly do you get “experience”?
In this widespread pandemic context, international students are facing a pivotal challenge in planning their career paths.
Briselda Molina is currently supporting UO Dreamers* as an intern for the UO Dreamers Working Group (DWG) and as a liaison for the Dr
Summer is just around the corner!
1. Prep your space (and your tech)
Take a good look at the space around you. What will the people on the other side of the camera see and hear?
“I’m a Duck; are you a Duck?”