Individual career coaching appointments are provided to alumni up to one year after graduation. Please call the University Career Center to make an appointment, 541-346-3235.
For alumni who graduated more than one year ago, we can direct you to a number of other resources, many of whom are also Ducks. In addition, the following is a list of resources that may help you explore industries, organizations, and career opportunities. Fellow alumni can be a valuable source of information, insight, and advice as you engage in the process of career reflection and self-evaluation.
- Recent Graduate Resources — an overview of all we offer to our graduates
- Handshake — online tool for accessing career activities like managing your job search and building a network
- Career Fairs & Events — admittance to all University Career Center career fairs and events
- UOAA Duck Career Network — worldwide alumni network with opportunities to share industry insight in order to enhance one another’s professional success
- UO LinkedIn Group — official University of Oregon group is open to current UO students, faculty, staff and alumni
- Glassdoor — company reviews, salary information, and job postings
- Indeed — localized job searches
- Mindshare — Portland jobs, events, and career workshops
- Mac’s List — weekly updated job listings in Portland and throughout Oregon
- ZipRecruiter — online employment marketplace that uses in-house technology to match businesses with millions of job seekers and their app