Quality resources are instrumental in expanding your knowledge about specific career fields and opportunities for internships, jobs, and other forms of experience. At the University Career Center, we provide an abundance of resources to fit your every need. Whether you want to explore ways to prepare for a local interview or how to work abroad, our knowledgeable staff will direct you to the resources you need.
Top career readiness resources to get you started on your career journey:
- Handshake: Find jobs, internships, and career events related to your goals.
- Vita Navis: Learn about how your interests can connect with career options and UO majors by taking a quick assessment.
- LinkedIn Learning: UO students have free access to thousands of online courses to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Big Interview: This online interviewing system combines training and practice to help improve your interview techniques and build your confidence.
- GoinGlobal: Get free access while a student within Handshake. Find country-specific career and employment information for more than 120 locations around the world, including global résumé and CV guidelines, internship and job postings, H1B employer listings, corporate profiles, and more.
- Job Searching Strategies: Check out our best practices for finding your next career building opportunity.
- Résumé and Cover Letters: Learn how to create high-quality documents that get you the job.
- Exploring Career Possibilities: Unsure about your future? It’s OK—there’s help available to you.
Looking for specific resources? Check out these curated collections just for you!